It’s never too early to start taking steps towards financial freedom.
At Camp Millionaire we empower kids with the knowledge that they are fully in charge of creating their own lives, and that includes how much money they want to have when they grow up and what they can do with it. We use accelerated teaching techniques and break down complicated financial concepts into understandable information by using a variety of role-playing, games, and activities. Kids will walk out of our program feeling like THEY can be a millionaire one day.
Minimum/Maximum # of students: 10/20
Per student camp fee: $295 for 5-day camp / $125 for 2-day camp
Camp hours: 9:00-3:30 (may be altered to suit the organization)
Preferred separation of campers:
Boys 10-12 yrs. / Boys 13-16 yrs.
Girls 10-16 yrs.
Kids will need to bring lunch everyday (unless otherwise specified). We provide healthy snacks and beverages.
Notes about the Camp Millionaire Summer Camp Schedule:
- Camps typically run from 9:00-3:30 each day.
- We take several breaks and a lunch break.
- Kids may have “wealth work” to bring home with them.
- On Friday we have several guest speakers (typically entrepreneurs) and, if appropriate, take a field trip.
Send Your Son or Daughter to Camp Millionaire!
(For ages 9-16)
If you answered yes, send them to Camp Millionaire! Our programs are unique for many reasons:
- Do you want your kids to learn the basics about money and the economy?
- Do you want your kids to get excited about making and managing their money?
- Do you want your kids to understand the value of a dollar and the concepts of financial freedom?
- Do you want your kids to learn the ability to live the lives they dream of?
- We use accelerated teaching techniques and break down complicated financial concepts into understandable information by using a variety of role-playing, games, activities, and other fun process.
- They do the dreaming. We introduce them to ideas, concepts, principles, and tools to help them achieve those dreams. Kids walk out of our program feeling like they understand the value of money, work, savings, and investments and how they tie into achieving their dreams.
- We empower kids with the knowledge that they are fully in charge of creating their own lives, and that includes how much wealth they want to create when they grow up.
- We teach kids powerful life-design concepts and philosophies that will transfer into all areas of their lives, such as “How you do anything is how you do EVERYTHING!”
- We teach basic, time-honored personal money management skills and wealth creation principles but with a twist...we make it fun!
- We bring the parent or guardian in on the whole process by inviting kids to ask certain questions every night after camp. This helps open the line of communication in regard to money, work, and savings for the entire family. Parents tell us every year they have the most amazing conversations about money over dinner at night.
- Kids learn that by having more money coming in than going out, they will eventually amass wealth with which they can do a whole lot of good for themselves, for others, and for the world.
“What will my kids learn?”
At the very least, your child will leave Camp Millionaire with a heightened awareness of the financial world around them. Most of them leave with much more:
Camp Millionaire is based on simple money management and wealth creation principles:
- How to make money (jobs and businesses);
- How to spend their paychecks (“pay yourself first” budgeting);
- How to multiply their money (savings and investing);
- How to think like and develop the habits of a wealthy person;
- How to develop passive income to augment their earned income;
- How money can be used to give back and help their communities grow;
- And so much more!
- Life is an adventure, let passion be your guide.
- Pay yourself first.
- Save early, save often.
- Put your money to work for you.
- It's not how much money you make that's important; it's how much you keep.
- Interest is only interesting when YOU are receiving it.
- Only borrow money when it's going to make you money.
- And many more.
“Will my kids have a good time?”
Yes! Camp Millionaire uses an innovative and fun day camp format to provide kids with the financial tools they need to choose and create financial freedom. We employ several teaching techniques to keep your kids engaged throughout the entire camp:
- Experience before content: Nearly every major concept is tied to a game, activity or process, which means your child learns the concept without even knowing it.
- Repetition and review. Being that repetition is essential for knowledge and skill, your kids will be exposed to the most important information multiple times in a variety of different avenues so the information really sticks.
- Making it relevant: your kids don't care about checkbooks and credit cards yet because they don't have to use them. We show them why it's important to care now so they don't pay later. Especially helpful for the pre-college teens.
I learned it is good to look inside yourself to find out you want to
become financially free. — Ari
The most valuable thing I learned was that I can invest at any age.